Algolit is a workgroup around i-literature, free code and texts. It was initiated by Constant in 2012.
The group meets regularly following the principles of the Oulipo-meetings: they share work and thoughts and create together, with or without the company of an invitee. Algolit is open to anyone interested in exchanging practises around digital ways of reading and writing.
- Friday 24 February 2023, 10h-18h: Desummarizing experiments - cosine similarity, feeding a sentence, with Doriane Timmermans, in Meyboom, Bd Pacheco 34, 1000 BXL
- Thursday 23 March 2023, 10h-18h
- Friday 28 April 2023, 10h-18h
- Thursday 25 May 2023, 10h-18h
- Friday 30 June 2023, 10h-18h